Monday, January 24, 2011

We Continue To Prepare For SPRING!!!


Only 7 more weeks until Spring! ONLY! Whew...we are ready now! I get it, I get it...we are supposed to be patient. Well, nothing teaches me patience more than my good ole fashion Shea Butter Soap Recipe. These bars take 6-8 weeks to cure. We are just about there.
I have decided to spend most of my time when I have been able to get into the shop, making lots and lots of bar soap. It makes me so happy everytime one of these babies are sold! They are made with so much love that it just gives me treat feelings everytime someone expresses how much they love them. I will save my comments for those who think otherwise. :)
I also love having tons of bar soap in stock because it reminds me of our humble beginnings. "One bar at a time" was my motto most days and that is exactly what we have done to build our business. One bar at a time!
In order to try and get out of the "Winter Funk", I have been focusing on SPRING SCENTS!!!! Pictured above is our Zucchini Flower & Honey bar soap. Cherry Blossom, Basil & Herb Gardeners Soap, Earth Blend and a couple of others will be out on the shelves in just 2 weeks. We are NOT waiting 7 weeks until Spring over here! Thanks for all of your continued support and loyalty. Now, go get dirty!
Till next time...
~D

1 comment:

  1. Wow....... this soap so yummy... I want to eat eat eat :)

    Welcome to my blog at: http://blog.soliditytrade.com/

    ReplyDelete